Every company has a unique mix and appropriation
of marketing in keeping with its industry and business model. With
all the events crowding today's news, how does a company create
awareness in the business and investment communities? Publicity
is one of the most powerful tools in corporate marketing. Brand4Market
specializes in proactive marketing and PR programs to:
- Develop widespread consumer awareness.
- Attract new customers that may not have been identified
by other marketing.
- Lead to a faster sale. "Editorial" endorsement
will create awareness of a company as a quality supplier and develop
a need with a prospective customer.
- Create awareness of the company within the investment
community helping the company to raise capital.
- Work across your business with product and operations
teams to identify the appropriate mix of sales enablement tools
and communications to successfully position and enable the selling
- Lead marketing strategy efforts, competitive analysis
- Corporate Identity/Branding: Establish and ensure
proper implementation of branding elements
- Create relevant and compelling communications and
thoughtful communication plans to engage audiences and drive the
desired business outcomes.
- Own the management of new product launches as it
relates to ensuring appropriate sales enablement tools, internal
and external communications and effectively project manage all
go to market activities.
- Conduct event planning for key trade shows, customer
meetings or other events including new product launches to generate
excitement for continued product innovation and commitment to
- Work with external creative agencies to direct
and drive projects to completion.
- Provide Web 2.0 oriented online marketing. Coordinate
development, manage content, oversee maintenance
- Editorial: Oversee copy for website, brochures
and prepare press releases.
- Collateral: Develop concept, content, layout,
- E-Communications: Develop and produce quarterly
e-newsletters for customers and channel partners
- Provide or supervise SEO, SEM and Social Networks
- Sales Support: Work closely with sales team to
arm them with effective tools so they can better position solutions
to customers. Prepare Power Point presentations and visuals for
industry events, conferences, customer presentations. Organize
and maintain presentation materials. Oversee preparation and distribution
of collateral materials to sales personnel.
| Some of
the skills and tools that will be used include:
- brand review
- vision, mission, values
- core messaging
- competitive analysis
- marketing SWOT analysis & differentiators
- marketing, advertising & PR plan
- media planning & placement
- marketing software evaluation & recommendation
- staff & agency plan, evaluation &
- sales force/marketing CRM
- email marketing
- direct mail
- Web design
- collateral & sales support materials
- online & traditional advertising
- Social Media Marketing: